by Van Roy
318CENTRAL.COM’s NEW FEATURE VISITS CENLA TASTEMAKER ERIN KOJIS OF BLOOM & CO.
I’m always curious about the little things that people love that enhance or inform their lives and routines. If you’re like me, I love almost all things related to food or hospitality, music and lifestyle. This column offers a fun peek into the finds and treasures, great and small, that our friends and neighbors love.
Join me as we visit with Erin Kojis, the creative entrepreneur behind Marksville’s Bloom & Co., a women’s boutique and gift shop full of decorative accessories and fragrances for the home that also offers exquisite floral designs for every occasion.
A loving wife and mother of two, Kojis is passionate about every detail of her growing business, from customer service to her ever evolving collection of things her “bloomers” can’t live without. This month, she shares with us the 5 things she’s obsessed with!
1. “Voluspa’s Moroccan Mint Tea Is my new favorite scent for spring! The smell it produces is so clean and fresh. I always have a candle burning in my home. It’s the first thing I do when I get home and take my shoes off.”
2. “Bali Body Self Tanner is an obsession of mine that I have been using for three years. I use it before every photo shoot and before every weekend outing.”
3. “Image Skincare Vital C is part of my morning and evening skincare regimen that I found locally at Dr. Donna Breen. I’d rather run out of milk than run out of this product! A must have!”
4. “Going out to dinner with family and friends is my favorite thing to do. It always puts me in a good mood to go out and catch up and visit with friends at a favorite restaurant. My all time favorite restaurant is Gino’s Italian in Baton Rouge. The cannelloni is to die for!”
5. “You can never mess up an arrangement with Hydrangea! It’s a mass flower full of so much color and volume. In my opinion, an arrangement is not complete without them. My absolute favorite flower!”
Disclaimer: No promotional \fees were paid to endorse these products.