by Dale Brown
1. Whenever you are faced with adversity and you make a decision to whip it you will, if you persevere.
2. To move from victim to victory you must eliminate all excuses.
3. It has been found that after some painful struggle one usually finds the deepest peace.
4. “ Adversity only visits the strong but stays forever with the weak.” Jay Hassan
5. “ Impossible is not a fact, it is an opinion.” Muhammad Ali
6. “ A bad attitude is like a flat tire until you change it, you’re not going to get anywhere.” Bob Gass
7. “ The biggest disability in life is a negative attitude.
8. “ When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” Wayne Dyer
9. The impossible is what nobody can do until somebody does it.
10. “ All that man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts.” James Allen
11. Commitment and discipline are the spinal cord of true success. A feeble effort to improve will fail. Until you are fully committed there is always hesitancy. When our focus changes, our lives will change.
12. Failure will never overtake you, if your determination to succeed is strong enough.
13. To propel your dream forward, you must have intuition, imagination, determination, commitment, perseverance, and the boldness of faith.
14. “ Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napoleon Hill
15. Too many itch for something that they are to lazy to scratch for.
16. The most interesting journey that a person can make is discovering one’s self.
17. “ What lies before us, and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when we bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” Henry David Thoreau
18. Life can be quite confusing at times and we will face temptations, which can lead to anxiety, depression, fear, hopelessness, and disappointments, but if we never give up and don’t shut God out of our lives, we will then and only then find peace, love, happiness, and true success.
19. “ Life is full of memories, some good, and some bad. Remember the ones that make you happy and learn from the ones that make you sad.” Bo Bahnsen
20. “ Things turn out for those who make the best of the way things turn out.” Abraham Lincoln
21. “ If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves.” Thomas Edison
22. The secret of life is not what happens to you, but what you do with what happens to you.
23. “ Every Saint has a past and every Sinner has a future.” Oscar Wilde
24. Life has no remote control, you have to get up and change it yourself.
25. The person who wants to do something finds a way; the other finds an excuse.